Dea Latis is a smooth lager that will set you up for fun filled weekends, gatherings and parties. Dea Latis is named after the Celtic Goddess of beer and water, who was worshipped in Roman Britain.
Dea Latis pack contains:
- 8 x 330ml Coconut Flower Beer | ABV 4.0% | Smooth Lager | Crisp and smooth with a hint of coconut and mild hoppy finish
- 1 x Coconut Shell Candle | Subtle scent of coconut aroma
- 1 x Mandala Mindfulness Colouring Sheet with meditation guide | Free
- Personalised Message
“Enjoy a beer the Neitiv way… for a deliciously relaxing experience.” ~ The Write Taste
Unique ingredient, Coconut Flower Drops
- Double fermented fine-tasting premium lager
Light, easy and refreshing to drink - No bitter taste
- Brewed and bottled in the UK
- No added flavours, sugar, sweetener or preservatives
- 100% natural, vegan, eco-friendly and ethically sourced
- Minimal foam and less bloating
- Sedimentation of Coconut Flower Drops
- Copper toned aluminium bottle with ring cap
- Divine smelling Coconut Shell Candle
- Complimentary mandala colouring card*
- Product with purpose
To learn about Coconut Flower Beer and the unique experience, click here
DEA LATIS, SMOOTH LAGER | ABV 4.0%
- Taste: Crisp and smooth with a hint of coconut and mild hoppy finish
- Calories: 38kcal/100ml
- UK Unit: 1.3
- Bottle Design: Dark copper toned gloss finish aluminium bottle with gold ring cap
- Highlights: Vegan
COCONUT SHELL CANDLE & MANDALA CARD
- Coconut Shell Candle with coir stand base: The mildly scented, handcrafted and upcycled coconut shell candle, creates a soothing and relaxing ambience. To learn more about our coconut shell candle, click here
- Mandala Card: The complimentary mandala colouring sheet is for you to colour in and meditate with. Share your creativity, the coloured mandala, on Instagram or Facebook and stand a chance of winning £100 worth of vouchers. Learn More
MADE FOR WOMEN, LOVED BY ALL
“A great new product with a fantastic message behind it… Neitiv breaking boundaries with UK’s first Coconut Flower Beer… 'Being judged by others’ is one of the main barriers to women drinking beer in the UK. The launch of a Coconut Flower beer could result in a huge shake-up to the categories norm” ~ FMCG, The Food And Drink Industry Magazine.
- Coconut Flower Beer For Women, it's 'not' just for women. It can be enjoyed and experienced by people of all genders. It acts as a reminder that beer is for everyone! It is labelled with a slogan 'Coconut Flower Beer For Women' to make women feel more invited and welcome. Ultimately, to raise awareness, provide support, and confront the deep-rooted stigma in many cultures towards women drinking beer. It challenges head on the stigma, and at the same time encourages men to enjoy the beer in a show of solidarity.
- In many cultures around the world beer is still considered an immoral drink for women. Even in the UK, beer is perceived as a male drink. Despite beer being our traditional drink, only 17% of British women drink beer compared to 53% men. Almost half of young women, 48%, do not drink beer because of male oriented advertising. And sadly, 17% fear they will be judged for drinking beer.
- Our beer is gender neutral but our purpose has gender. We support causes to empower all people to be able to live their lives equally such as organisations helping to end period poverty and promoting gender equity.
- Did you know, in almost all ancient societies, the deities, goddesses and protectors of beer brewers were female entities who were associated with fertility. Our 'Smooth Lager' named after the Celtic goddess of beer and water - 'Dea Latis', who was worshipped in Roman Britain.
Tell Me More 🧐
BREWING PROCESS AND INGREDIENTS
Coconut Flower Beer is fine-tasting premium lager that is light, easy and refreshing to drink. Lager is a type of beer, distinguished from other beers by the yeast used to ferment it and maturing it at a low temperature. Coconut Flower Beer is brewed using lager yeast and carefully crafted in two stages of fermentation, which means it takes around eight weeks to produce. Primary fermentation uses conventional lager ingredients: malted barley, oats, hops and water. Secondary fermentation sees the addition of the magical Coconut Flower Drops, with their beneficial live cultures which make the drink so fascinating! The exotic, bold and unique Coconut Flower Beer that is brewed and bottled in the UK, is in effect a work of art - from recipe, to brewing, to branding, all the way to customer experience, it is not just a drink, it is an experience!
- Allergen ingredients: Barley and Oats
- Mother ingredient: Coconut Flower Drops
To learn about Coconut Flower Drops, click here
GUIDE TO OPENING THE RING CAP
Opening the ring cap is easy with this guide. Learn More
Tips for recycling: At the recycling facility, waste enters an automated system of machines that separates the different materials. Typically, bottle caps are too small to be identified within the sorting machines and so they will end up in landfill. At Neitiv, our ring cap offers a solution to this problem. By leaving the ring cap on the aluminium bottle it reduces the chance of bottle caps getting lost during the sorting process at the recycling plant.
We need your feedback, so tell us what you think of the ring cap by writing to us.
✊Empowerment | 🧘Mindfulness | 🌎Sustainability
- Our ethos demonstrates who we are and what we believe. Tell Me More
- Our mission is to reconnect our modern society to its natural roots by reintroducing eco-friendly and wholesome indigenous products from around the world. We are reviving and renewing ancient beverages and products in the hope of inspiring a more ethical and mindful way of life - one which nurtures appreciation for our earth and nature. We want to bring a positive ecosystem to our planet, helping to preserve our planet for the next generation and being thankful to Mother Nature.
- Our pricing is influenced by many factors, but particularly by the high production cost of our mother ingredient Coconut Flower Drops, the double fermentation method, our commitment to using sustainable packaging, and our pledge to support our farmers and artisans by paying ethical wages above the income standards.
Why are Coconut Flower Drops costly? Because the nectar has to be tapped at the top of the coconut tree before sunrise, which is both challenging and risky – there are few who are skilled enough and their insurance is understandably high. The drops have to be collected and stored in specially designed chilled containers, transported to a custom-built plant, and maintained in end-to-end cold chain logistics.
- Product label: Our intention was not to offend anyone, or alienate any group with the name of our beer. Please don’t construe the name literally. Coconut Flower Beer For Women, can be enjoyed and experienced by people of all genders.
- Less bloating: Our focus group found unanimously that Coconut Flower Beer does not cause an uncomfortable, bloated feeling. We’d love to hear if you agree, so please share your experience by writing to us.
Taste: The taste of Coconut Flower Beer may slightly differ from batch to batch. This is because of our mother ingredient, Coconut Flower Drops. Coconut Flower Drops are 100% natural - created by nature, their taste subtly changes according to seasons, region, soil and the type of coconut trees.
- Coconut shell candle: Each one is unique, which means colour, pattern, finish, height and capacity may slightly differ as coconut shells are a product of nature.
- Candle burning time: 18-25 hours - This is based on comprehensive testing at 3 hour burn intervals. They are to be taken as a general guide only and will vary based on how you use the candles and the unique variations in their size.
DRINK MINDFULLY AND ENJOY RESPONSIBLY
Our beer shouldn't be a thing you drink just to get drunk. So, please drink within the recommended unit limits. If you are feeling depressed or suffering from anxiety, alcohol is not the solution. To seek help from alcohol support services, click here.